"O Taste and See that the Lord is good!" - Ps. 34:8

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Home

A very short but thanksgiving-filled post to let everyone know that Paul came home this afternoon! He has a lot of recovery ahead of him, but I am glad to have him back home with us.

We are exhausted tonight, so this will be quick.  I hope that in the next few days I will be able to write a bit about all of the ways God has been so gracious.  Our profound thanks to all who have prayed for us.  We would also be grateful for continued prayer as Paul recuperates.  I am praying that his recovery will be complete and that this will be the end of the digestive problems that have plagued him for so long.

Tonight I simply find myself overwhelmed at the way God has cared for us.  My dear friends, O magnify the Lord with me, and let us exalt His name together!

1 comment:

Janet said...

The best gift of all...having Paul home with you and the children. I know this road isn't over, with more recuperation, so we will continue to pray for COMPLETE healing! You are a wonderful wife and mother and truly doing as the Lord has called you to at this season in life. Praying for you all! Much love!