"O Taste and See that the Lord is good!" - Ps. 34:8

Monday, May 7, 2012

A Completely New Look

I've spent a good bit of time lately pondering this little blog of mine and playing with different ideas to visually enhance the story of who we are and what God is doing in our lives.  As I have visited other blogs in the last several months, it has become very clear to me that you can often tell the worldview of the author the instant you reach their page.

I love to write about my family and the things that God is teaching us on this journey.  Lately I've realized that this blog has become my online journal and digital scrapbook.  As I have prayed about having this creative outlet, the Lord has impressed upon my heart the fact that since I belong to Christ, every facet of this blog should reflect His face-- from the title to the posts to the pictures.  After much trial and error (this girl is a technological work-in-progress!), I have completely revamped the look of "Chocolate Syrup and Cookie Dough"!  In the days to come, I will be adding some tabs at the top that will hopefully provide even more ways for the love and grace of Christ spill out all over this blog for His glory and our joy.

I'd love to know what you think of the new look!

Savoring His sweetness...

1 comment:

Kathryn said...

I don't know what it looked like before, but it looks great now! :)