"O Taste and See that the Lord is good!" - Ps. 34:8

Monday, March 12, 2012

What I Know- March 12

On this rainy Monday, this is what I know:

1.  I know that spring is right around the corner, because the little yellow crocuses in my front yard told me so just this morning.
2.  I know that I have a deep, abiding appreciation for paper plates.
3.  I know who opened the bag of chocolate chips.
4.  I know that God is providing for us daily and building my faith minute by minute.
5.  I know that I was greatly encouraged by this Word from the Lord this morning as I stood at the beginning of a week full of unknowns and uncertainties:

"The Lord your God, who goes before you, will Himself fight for you." Deut. 1: 30a

I may know only a few things, but God knows everything, and I know Him through Jesus Christ.

What do you know?

No comments: