"O Taste and See that the Lord is good!" - Ps. 34:8

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Silly Saturday- Doughnut Seeds

I didn't have a Silly Saturday post last week because it seemed somehow out of place sandwiched between Good Friday and Easter.

So...in honor of the first Silly Saturday post of April, I thought I would share something funny from April Fool's Day!

Since I'm determined to laugh more with this dear family-blessing God has given me, I was looking for a good joke when I came across this very funny printable.  I made one of these for every member of my family, wrapped them in gift bags, and presented them to everyone with much pomp and ceremony.



My dear, sweet family was incredibly touched at my thoughtfulness.  In fact, all four kids spent the rest of the day trying to find a way to repay me for my kindness.  They never did get me, although I did check my bed carefully that night before climbing under the covers.

Don't you wish you could really grow doughnuts? I'd plant them in my garden next to the chocolate bars, one row behind the marble cakes and french silk pies...

No comments: